My name is Rachelle, I'm 32 years old, and I came to Amsterdam in 2016 to do a research master in “International Development Studies” at UvA. I provide my pet services in all parts of Amsterdam and sometimes outside of it.
My interaction with animals started at a very young age when I regularly volunteered at the local dog shelter in Lebanon (BETA – Beirut for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). I spent almost every weekend walking the shelter dogs and grooming them. I also enjoyed helping with the rehabilitation of new rescues by teaching them to walk on leashes, play, gain confidence and socialize with other dogs and people. I similarly volunteered at the yearly fundraisers; the annual Dog Show and Gala dinner.
Back home, I was always surrounded by rescues, fosters and even boarded animals when my friends went on vacation. In addition to taking in two beautiful senior cats (Minou and Minette) every summer, for 3 years in a row, while their guardians were visiting family in France (the only problem we faced was getting too attached to them and saddened to see them go).
Pets have always been a big and important part of my life. Me and my partner have a cat called Tony (7 years old) he is an important part of our family.
If you’re looking for an experienced animal lover, who will care for and love your pet like her own, look no further.
Looking forward to meeting you and your furry babies,
Extra logistical and service related information to make our communication smoother:
- One house visit is between 30 min and maximum one hour.
- House sittings’ duration is everything more than an hour visit, and within 24 hours.
- I always send amazing photos/videos and updates! :)
- During the meet and greet (forst meeting) we meet, discuss all details around your pet’s routine… and if everything goes well, we exchange keys on the spot. If you prefer giving the keys at a later stage, you can drop the keys at my address.
- If the household includes more than 2 pets (or 2 large dogs) , i charge an additional fee, to be discussed on a case by case basis with owners.
Looking forward to meeting you!!:)
Rachelle did a wonderful job looking after our two cats. She proactively communicates, is very conscientious, and overall went above & beyond. She even helped keep things tidy by vacuuming up litter that got outside the box. I would highly recommend her for pet sitting and look forward to working with her again. A+
Rachelle was perfect with Nelson for a long weekend sitting at my house. Super updates with photos and Nelson seemed very happy. I would always have her back.
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze dekking van dierenartskosten, klantendienst, reservatiegarantie, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!