Hello all pet owners! I am Kenneth from Hong Kong, currently studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Amsterdam. This is my 6th year living in Europe. I have been working for animal organizations as a volunteer for years, and am recently fostering dogs from shelters. After I adopted my handsome buddy, Chico, almost 5 years ago from Spain, I started to work as a pet sitter. My girlfriend, Zara, who's also from Hong Kong and a musician, helps to take care of our furry friends too. Thanks to all the trust from customers, I have accumulated a big photo album with happy faces :)
Your doggie can stay safe and happy with me because:
1. My spacious room with a balcony has been rearranged lately with new furniture and decorations (please take a look at my pictures), with two big, one medium, and one small dog beds. Two big carpets of different textures are placed, so your doggie can choose to lie in the bed, on the carpets or on the hardwood floor.
2. I and Zara will give 24/7 care to your doggie, he/she is never left alone.
3. I usually give 4 walks a day to Chico, depending on your doggie's need, I can adjust the number and duration of walks.
4. My robot vacuum cleaner, Bob, will make sure my room is sparkling clean so your doggie can always feel pleasant and cozy.
5. I am very knowledgeable about dogs.
6. Chico is well-trained and a friend of every dog, I am sure your doggie will have a nice buddy during his / her stay.
Your cat-master will feel comfortable with me because:
1. I will always make sure she gets enough food, love and playtime.
2. I have a lot of experience with cats and can deal with different personalities easily.
Last but not least, my service is always tailor-made because I believe every pet is different. During your pets' stay, I will keep in good contact with you with a lot of photos and videos. You can see your pets via video calls too. I am open to all kind of requirements and can give useful advice when necessary.
Please feel free to contact me, I am looking forward to meeting your furry kid!: D
Kenneth looked after our cats while we were on holiday. The cats really took to him and liked him straight away. He kept us informed with photos and videos of the cats and shared these throughout our time away.
I would leave my dog with Kenneth anytime, he looked after her as if she was his, got lots of updates and was really impressed
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze dekking van dierenartskosten, klantendienst, reservatiegarantie, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!