As a child I grew up with German hunting dogs that I went to dog school with, to agility, that I taught trick and walked every day. I also dog care of other dogs from time to time. Now we adopted a very shy stray dog from Greece that developed with a lot patience, love and training to a happy joyful dog. When Training dogs patience and consequence is important to me. Every dog is different and therefore needs to be treated differently. We have a really nice area to walks the dog close to our house were I can go running, biking, playing ball or just go on a relaxed walk with the dogs. It is also possible to train/ practice with your dog on certain things if you would want that. Giving medication is also no problem. Whatever it is everything can be discussed with me. In the house your dog will get their own pillow to rest on.
When bringing your dog to my place it’s important that they are okay with my 2 cats. My own dog is a castrated 2 year old girl that’s very social but also shy. So it would be good if your dog is also social with other dogs. Now we are looking forward to meeting you!
- dog walks approximately 30-45 mins per walk (bike riding/ running/ ballplay possible) in the nature
- Training of the dog if desired
- giving medication if needed
- the dogs are most likely not alone or only 1-2 hours (this can always be discussed)
- we don’t have a secured outside space so the dogs can not go out by themselves - this is also not necessary as I will be walking the dogs often and long enough and if they need to go out more often we do have a little garden right in front of the door where we can go to.
- your dog / pet needs to be social with other dogs and my cats
about my dog :
she is from medium size, 2 years old, castrated, very sweet and a little bit shy, inside she is very calm and outside she also likea to play. All in all a very uncomplicated dog.
Any questions? Just ask me :)
I do speak the following languages: Deutsch, English, Nederlands
Sophie is a professional pet sitter, not seeing this just only as a business but she loves animals.
She responds messages & requests on-time.
You can trust her for any kind of pet caring support.
We are very happy with Sophie, Max was really happy after a day with Sophie. We got nice pictures during the day and she is very transparent with the communication. Top!
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze dekking van dierenartskosten, klantendienst, reservatiegarantie, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!